
What were the judges thinking last night eliminating Tatiana Del Toro from the final show contestant list! Granted Tatiana was drama queen taken to the max, but the show will be very boring without her! and I'm so not into watching it anymore.
She obviously was acting out with the tears-hand wringing attitude which may have not ingratiated her with the judges in the final round, but how could they ignore that she is one of the best vocalist! On round one they berated her for not being herself (to quiet)--- and not as dramatic as in the Hollywood rounds, then when she amped it up again for the final 12 pick round, they scorned her once again. What's up with that?

Oh forget American Idol, Tatiana! Your beautiful and unforgettable Your career will be very successful without American Idol! I'm waiting for that first album! Love the dress! (think quilt fabric!)
PS to "Kristie"
Yes, Kristie of course I'm serious or I wouldn't have blogged about this. Tatiana is all bluff and fluff for the sake of notority, which she now has. To dismiss her from singing on the show they have lost a lot of viewers. They should have let the viewers vote her off. I think the judges would have been surprised to know it was more about her singing that she lasted on the show until the final round, than her antics when all was said and done!
PSS I'm hoping they add a #14, and it's Tatiana. Don't they know 13 is supposedly an un-lucky number!

No comments:
Post a Comment