MARI

Friday, March 6, 2009

Hello everyone

Hi I hope everyone is doing well these past few weeks have been a whirlwind for me. I had my last 2 weeks of my culinary arts program and took a huge sanitation test to get certified (servesafe) and by the way I got a 97% (thank you very much). We graduated on Friday and afterward we all went bowling and had a blast I have not bowled in such a long time it was great.

This week I started an internship at the school on Wednesday and will be going there Mon-Thur 9am-2pm for the next 6 weeks. I am really looking forward to this because I will continue to learn and also be able to teach other students in the process.

In the midst of all us this I still had to be a wife and a mommy so that is why I have not had time to post in the past few weeks so I am sorry but hopefully things will get better from here on out.


No comments:

Post a Comment