MARI

Friday, March 13, 2009

OH HOW I LOVE WALGREENS(part 2)

I went back today to get some more diapers and I am so excited with what I got. Last week they had to dove soap on sale remember I was telling you I tried like 3 times and they were out everytime I went well I got a raincheck for the $.99 price but it only said for 3 on the slip well I went today and got 8 bars (so I could get the $10 RR) expecting to pay $.99 for only 3 bars well the cashier gave me all 8 bars for $.99 each YEAH!!! I only ended up getting a $6 RR but that is ok.

So here is what I got today




1st store:

8 dove single bars $.99 each
got $6 RR

Final Price =8/$1.92

Glade Sense and Spray $7.99
used $4 ESQ
used $4 MC (from glade mailer I got a few days ago)

Final Price = FREE + Overage of $.01

Glade lasting impressions $7.99
used $4 ESQ
used $4 MC (glade mailer)

Final Price = FREE + Overage $.01

Total = $8.28
received $6 RR

Grand Total = $2.28


2nd Store:

2 Huggies 30pk diapers $10 each
used $5.00 IP
used $3.00 IP

Huggies 184pk wipes $6
used $3.00 IP

received $10 RR
Final Price = $5

Sambucol $13.99
used $10.00 ESQ
used $4.00 IP

Final Price = FREE

2 Russel Stover Eggs 2/$1 (fillers only 1 made it to photo lol)

used $6 RR from previous store
Total = $12.39
received $10 RR

Grand Total = $2.39 (WOW I am so excited)


No comments:

Post a Comment