Wow what can I say but like Mindy said "Mary, you must've made the Gods mad"...ha I got some kind of flu Sunday morning that absolutely knocked me out. I've spent the week in bed only getting up for meds and water. And to get out of bed I had to force myself. I actually started to get a backache from spending too much time there. On Wednesday morning I awoke with a headache so bad I truly thought dying would be a blessing. YOWZA!!! and I did get a flu shot this year...hmmm
So anyway I'm praying the rest of the year goes better now that I've got all this sickness behind me. First the hospital stay with high blood pressure then this crazy flu. I was lucky that it was my week off at work and I didn't have to have someone work for me. Now I'm praying Tom doesn't get it. It was some of the roughest flu I've ever encountered. I don't remember wanting to just lie in bed and stare at the ceiling ever before for days on end.
So back to work tomorrow night. I pray I'm well enough and don't get it a second time. The only good thing is I lost 6lbs, which is amazing considering all I did is lie in bed. I hope you don't get this flu because it is truly wicked.
Mary

No comments:
Post a Comment