HAHAHAHA!! Oh my gosh this made me laugh so hard! I was cramped for time to pack so Robby came over to help me :) He laid out all my clothes, including shoes, that he wanted me to pack for Vegas. Haha! Ahhhh Robby.....hilarious.

The funnest part of a road trip....being on the road.

We met up with my mission president and his wife for lunch when we got there. SO GOOD to see them! They make me happy.

We stayed at THE hotel part of Mandalay Bay.....really nice, classy place. Aaron was trying out the bed.

....and the ice cream...for breakfast. It's his birthday. He can do what he wants :) And he did....he ended up making me and Chelsea empty our purses so he could stow away muffins, pastries and fruit for later. Hahaha. We ate so much at the buffets I wasn't hungry for 2 days after we got home.

The wave pool was so fun!!! At Madalay Bay they have this pool area they call the "Beach" because there's sand and waves! We had so much fun riding the waves! I was desperate for a body board.








No comments:
Post a Comment