This did not go exactly as planned because at the 1st store I went to they did not have any size diapers that I needed so I went ahead and picked up some other stuff and went to another store for the diapers. I was planning on buying the diapers first and then using the RR to buy the rest of the stuff but oh well now I have a $10RR for my next trip.
1st store:
Garnier Frutrius Conditioner $2.99
used $2.00 ESQ
used $1.00 MC
Final Price = FREE
Garnier Frutruis stlying cream $2.99
used $2.00 ESQ
used $1.00 MC
Final Price = FREE
Colegate Total $3.49
used $2.50 ESQ
used $1.50 MC
Final Price = FREE + Overage $.51
2 Tuf Paper Towels $.59 with 7 day coupon
Final Price = 2/$1.18
Glade Sense & Spray $7.99
used $4.00 ESQ
used $4.00 MC
Final Price = FREE + Overage $.01
2 Coffeemate creamers BOGO @2.49
used 2 $1.00 IP
Final Price = 2/$.49
Walgreens extra strenght headache relief $2.99
reabate $2.99
Final Price = FREE
Scotch 8pk envelopes $1.99 (filler and I needed them)
used $3.50 RR from previous day
Total = $8.03 (planned on using the $10 RR from diapers here)
paid with GC
Total OOP = $0.00
Grand total (after rebate) = $5.04
2nd Store:
3pks Huggies diapers $10.00 each
used 3 $5.00 IP
received $10 RR
Final Price = 3/$5
2 Tuf paper towels $.59 with 7 day coupon
Final Price = 2/$1.18
2 Glade lasting impressions $7.99 each (kinda goofed on this a little but still a good deal)
used $4.00 ESQ (took off $8.00)
used $4.00 MC(I was going to use the BOGO Q but forgot)
Final Price = 2/$4.00 (not bad)
Total = $22.99(ouch)
received $10 RR
paid $1.70 with GC
paid $21.29 OOP
Grand Total = $12.99

No comments:
Post a Comment