MARI

Monday, February 23, 2009

Just some random stuff.....

Ain't he cute!? This is Robby....boyfriend extraordinaire. You should see him "shreddin' the gnar" down the mountain....STUDMUFFIN! (I've picked up some new verbage from work...like shreddin' the gnar, and wicked and epic. I'm starting to annoy myself.) We went night skiing/boarding at Brighton. Check out the snowflakes in this pic! Also...if you look close, you can see that Robby forgot his contacts and his glasses are under his goggles! Hahahahaha. He's so cute I could kiss him. Wait....I do :)






Um.......how did my brother become so creative? He designed and made these shoes for a Valentine's dance. Da Bomb!! He also made a pair with black and white stripes. I'm trying to convince him he needs to start his own line of shoes.







How does anyone resist these faces! I want to eat her! Robby says I'm baby hungry. I don't know what he's talking about. Also, these little ladies ate more for dinner last night than the rest of the table combined....cute lil oinkers. Um.....I want one.

In other news, I accomplished some new things this weekend. I changed the headlight on my car! Afterward, I was greasy and bleeding, and proud! ....and then I turned on the lights and alas, the new light doesn't work. (Deflate my ego here.) I blame the wiring....because it would be too embarrassing to say I didn't put a light bulb in wrong.

Also, I did my taxes with minimal help for the first time. Correctly. Again.....pride!! ....and then I looked at my refund. $0. D***! Taxes I owe? $130. (Deflate ego again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment