MARI

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My First Tag!

Rules:
1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people


She is not going to be happy that THIS is the picture that's in my 6th file, the 6th picture. The file is named "Babies" so basically all of you with babies were at risk of this being you.

This is Spring. Spring Dawn Bush Robinson. One of my best friends from college. Bosom friends. The inspiration for my mission. The funny in my bone. My Cold Stone companion. We were practically appendages of each other. I wanted to be part of her family so bad I even dated her brother.

And that is Jack Robinson.....her most adorable spawn. I mean, I knew she'd have cute babies, but he's just gorgeous. Jack, Spring, and the man who stole her away from me, JT (love you!) live a mere 7 hours away now....in Reno. Suddenly I need to take a road trip.

Miss you Spring!

I tag: Tawni, Erin (the other college appendage), Becky, Amanda, Tandy and Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment