
30 yrs ago on Valentine's Day I had a son. I'm sure a lot of you have heard this story 100 times but here it is once more. The drs said I wouldn't have any more children after Jay as I had gotten an infection in my tubes. I prayed and prayed for more. After 6yrs I decided to go back to school and get a degree. Half way thru I got sick....9 months later on VALENTINE'S DAY I had what they said I couldn't...a little boy...well a BIG boy 10lbs 2 oz...YIKES.. Just looking at some old pictures and his birth announcement...so thought I'd share. I always thought God was letting me know that he heard my prayers giving me Clint on Valentines Day of all the days of the year....what do you think? I also think He made sure I was listening and gave me my lovely Desirae for a bonus the next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment