I stayed in Gaming this weekend so I could study hard for my midterms this week, as you can see in the picture. It was a nice weekend. I enjoy watching what people do when they are here. There is a different dynamic living with men, so sometimes they become boys and do boy things. There always seems to be a dance party in the tea kitchen right across the hall from me. This weekend there was an official dance and everyone had to dress up in twos of some kind of character or something of that sort. I didn't go - I studied - but I did stop by and visit and help some of the girls get ready. At one point my room was filled with girls trying to figure out what to wear.
The studying has gone pretty well this weekend. A big plus to it is I really enjoy it, because it is all Theology midterms: Christian Spirituality, Theology of the Church, and Moral Theology. I think I might be the only one here enjoying studying all weekend, but that's fine with me.
So for the second picture, that is a balcony right out my window, and the snow has covered it. In the background is the part of the monastery and the church that I go to Mass to everyday. I haven't been to it yet, but in one of the snow piles, some people built or dug an igloo, but you have to slide to get in. They put holes in the walls and put candles in it to light it up. Last night after the dance they had an igloo party and fit around 20 people in it, so they say. That's a big igloo, bigger than the one Alexandra and Christopher made last year - but with Texas snow.
This Fridy I leave for Rome and Assisi for ten days. It's a school trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment