
I posted some vintage postcards from my collection in the past, and thought you might enjoy this Valentine one.
Printed in Germany and Published by Richard Behrendt, San Francisco. Cal.
Never posted. It must have been sent in an envelope.
It reads:
"Dear Nellie,
Haven't heard from you lately. How are you and your family. We are having plenty of rain here. I suppose you are having your share too. Have just heard Clyde being in such a serious condition. It is too bad. The children go to school now and it seems as if I never get through with my work. Are you going to the fair this year? Juanita and are planning on going for the big day. She will play in the band. With much love to all. Lu."
Not very romantic huh? Sounds like times have not changed much from when this Valentine was given back in the early 1900's to now.....
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment