I am very bored at home, Don't know what time meeting the rest so I'm dragging mom to Ikea first, hehehe.
Mum : *reading the ikea catalog* you see the cup only don't know how much, nice also lor.
Me : ok , you go bath now.
Mum : For what?
Me : Go Ikea buy la ! HAHAHA
Mum : Don't want la, we got enough cups already.
Me : ok la, take it as I wanna go walk walk ok?
At home very bored la, i don't want at home .
Mum : why? go out later you spend money again.
Me : ok la, dont spend dont spend, go 'walk' only.
Me : Faster go bath la, still wait for what.
Mum : Is you go bath lah, now what time still haven't bath, dirty
Me : okkkkkk, hehehehe,
My hand is itchy, and I want to play blackjack!
ok, I go bath already, before my room stinks, HAHA.

No comments:
Post a Comment