MARI

Friday, January 23, 2009

Coming back! =)

Finally! I hope the rainy day has come to the end~!

Well! On Wednesday, I got what I wanted to know and I had my own time alone at Starbucks thinking...considering about the solution! I told myself :" Please lah! Get a solution so that the problem wont go any worse!" Still...I hold back on Thursday as I don't know how to start and what to say...

Yesterday which was Friday, I've made up my mind during Philo class! I asked Tomyam to have breakfast and only both of us cause I really wanna solve things out! And so, I told him......everything! What's the problem? When and Why...I just splash everything out... One thing that I was holding very hard was my tears... I'm holding them back because I know Tomyam scared to see people cry plus is in public...

He then explained to me everything as I know IS ME that make all this to a mess! After I had a talked with him, I felt very relief! No more hard feeling! =) Before I go for my Statistic class I saw Vinoad and I played with him like usual me! No more emo me! =) Then Fernie was very rush because she needs to catch up the bus back to Penang... I'm glad that I have no more the feeling of ignoring her and I wanted to talk to her! But she's in a rush so maybe later...

I really feel happy to received message from her and also Vinoad! And of coz Tomyam for everything! I love you guys man! =)

*Wanted to post photo of 4 of us but don't have le...sad! Nvm! We take after Chinese New Year k? =)*

But still I wanna say "SORRY!" and hope this will be the last of any problem between us!
NO MORE PLEASE! =D

************************************************************************************

I also wanna wish everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! =D


Gotta go! Panda eyes coming out >.<
Nitez! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment