MARI

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Solution needed!

Back to Friday, after my Stat class, which was 5pm, I then was happily waiting for futsal with Vinoad and friends at 6pm... However, something delay again and its quite late... So only like played half and hour... Well, I wasn't a lot of words after Stat class and I also during futsal...

Actually, I also don't know why in a sudden it came attack me again... I do have a lot of doubt after college started eventhough seeing people and friends I know... "What doubts were that?" I couldn't tell! Funny right! I don't know what problem I am facing with right now... I couldn't tell anyone to release it!

I was thinking, "am I really that so suck at socialize with people?" "Is my face really that fierce or unfriendly if I didn't smile?" Is not I didn't want to socialize with people, maybe I just don't seem like others who can see a person and talk a lot of things... Honestly, I can only be 100% comfortable with friends whom I am close with! This doesn't mean I didn't want to make new friends... All I can say is not easy for me... So, when I see my friends around can socialize so well I actually feel stress!

Well, I actually don't like when someone see me and ask:"why you look so depress?" Most of the time I'm not! Maybe I'm just on that moment didn't show a smile or tired but why would lead quite some of them think I'm depress? I've changed and never easily feel sad after sometimes and very happy about that... But...

"Why everyone around me seemed like changing alot?" this came across my mind a few times... Now, I think I'm wrong! Maybe the one that change all this while is "ME ALONE!" Is seemed like the negative me has came out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment